Friday, October 26, 2012

Making a Few Changes

Hello readers,

Often times I am asked about the short weekend trips I take with my wife and friends. It dawned on me that there aren't a ton of blogs out there that specialize in "quick weekend retreats." The trips that I enjoy truly run the gamete. Camping, fishing, Vermont, beer tours, and B&Bs are some of my favorites.

My goal here is not only to record (for my own sake) where I have been and what I would have done differently, but to help others who frequently reach out to me asking where they should go and what they should do.

I'm heading out on a camping adventure this weekend outside of New York City and figured that will be a great way to start.

Stay tuned for my report on the easiest way to throw together a camping trip in 2 days or less...

No comments:

Post a Comment